Monday, March 1, 2010

More shirts.....



Reach The Sky- Friend,Lies and end of the world. Simple print on front but this could be an awesome collectible.






Glad to have this 3-generation-passed Grey Area shirt that I got from a trade. Truly one of my favorite 90's band.





Ignite (Conversion Records) - Thousands of these were made during the 90's, i dont if this is still available up to now.



My friend from Italy send me these Turmoil shirt a couple of years ago. Printed on a FOTL Euro. Sweet.









Strife - In This defiance, One Truth & Angermeans






Hatebreed Judge and Schism fanzine rip-off.



Ignite - Hardcore (Revelation)



I saw this on an ukay vendor, I offered him 250 bucks for this BOLD shirt printed on a black Hanes shirt. Hahaha! :) Without hesitation, He immediately agreed. But I traded this on a guy on Cebu. I got this Mint condition H2O - Thicker than water on that trade. Not bad huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment