Wednesday, May 5, 2010

KILLER SHOWS



I’d never been so excited on seeing upcoming bands that will tour Asia this coming months particularly the Philippines. After the success of Bay Area California’s First Blood/Alcatraz earlier this year, there is still a whole bunch of foreign bands that will play here in the near future.. In a matter of 4 months period, I already went to these amazing shows headlined by bands like Ruiner, Out of Step (from Germany, we’ve played with em in Baguio, awesome guys!), First Blood and Alcatraz, Testament and Lamb of God and a whole bunch of others, and I heard there’s going to be a lot more. Sick of it All show would be awesome, I hope some will setup for this, I guess this would probably my dream show come true.. hehe This May, I already marked my calendar for Warbringer and Bane show, both shows will be done in Manila and Laguna. Definitely a killer show. Hoods from California was also preparing an Australiasian tour this late 2010, hope everything will turn good. Fuckin ‘A this will gonna be huh?. All I can say is, I am satisfied with what we have on our scene today, not just the foreign acts, but the local bands as well. Right folks? KEEP EM COMING!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment