Wednesday, May 5, 2010

April Highlights/Lowlights***

April 2 – My elder cousin from US paid us a visit for a holy week venture, loads of booze and sisig for Lenten season, what the fuck was that? Anyways it was fun, i havent seen him in years.

April 3 – We went to Bato Springs to cool down and escape from these excruciating heat. It’s the perfect place for you to cool down I’ll tell yah. I should have brought up A Better Hope Foundation guys in these joint while they stayed at my pad, they’ll definitely love this place.






April 5 – Ruiner show in Center for Arts. Jade and I were the early birds, we got there at 530PM, we just hanged near Shell Timog and waited the show to start. Awesome show, crucial line up. But the sound equipments a lil’ bit fucked up. And Ruiner guys were a slightly unhappy with that. Anyways, there were loads of merchandise, CDs, LPs, SHIRTS, you name it. I also got myself a copy of Konspirazine issue #3, interesting material, good job Jep Peligro!




April 19 – My sister just confirmed that she’s pregnant with twins(how cool is that??), one boy and another is still unidentified.. BRAVO!!

April 21 – My desktop computer was corrupted, fatal error appears on the screen, I can’t access windows vista even when I restore it. So that means I have to format all drives, meaning all my files will be deleted (including my backup drive which was heavily infested by Surabaya virus), I mean ALL OF IT!! But now, my computer was fast as fuck.

April 24 – We recorded at Positivity studio with TTE minus Carl and Emak. Peter recorded the first & second guitar. We’ve done 3 tracks including a Breakdown cover song, “Sick People”. Gang shout crew couldn’t get it through coz it was already 330 in the morning, besides we don’t have enough energy to do it, Sorry guys! I’ll catch you next time. I was planning to release this in a 3 song CDEP this June if all works out. But now, we still need to replenish this new song we are practicing and another new song.






April 28 – My elder brother got a new job. Good luck bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment