Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Earth Decay 2010






October 30, 2010. I’ve already mark my calendar for this day, another “leavable” show as I would say, hehe the 2nd Earth Decay (consistently speaking) in San Pablo’s infamous venue, The Lion’s Club was about to happen, brought to us by the guys from Acid Cow Art Collective. The weather was fuzzy and its drizzling a little bit outside, not good for me because I just went on cough and colds, in short I’m still not feeling well but I still have to push my might for our set later, STILL ILL, SINCERE… You can see the diversity on the band list and it was enormous, hopefully all the bands can play tonight since the show had begun at around six (4 hours late due to some circumstances), participating bands were all good, local bands from San PbloBystorm, Legarda, Identikit, Ginseng Luzon, Piledriver, although Isvarah guys had to cancel their set, (Mot's wife had just gave birth to a healthy baby boy, epic!) the show's was still awesome because the guys from Empty, all showed up and played their reunion set. I think their last show happened sometime in early 2000's and this is almost their decade of hibernation, Back from the Dead! All hail Empty! and long live Earth Decay!

No comments:

Post a Comment